Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Rebuck, OD provides the expert care, dry eye and LASIK consultaions, eyewear options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Why Choose Our Optometrist in Ranson?
1. Friendly knowledgeable staff that is ready to serve all of your eye care needs.
2. We provide advanced medical and routine eye care, including ocular diseases management, and participate with many vision and medical plans.
3. There is no air puff here! Ask us why.
4. With our modern and advanced instrumentation, we don't need to refer you to another doctor for most medical eye care. Do you have dry eyes? We can help with that. 5. If you buy your year's supply of contact lenses here, you save 10% on that purchase and the shipping is free. You also qualify for free trials on most lenses if you happen to lose or tear a few and you also get additional discounts on sunglasses and prescription glasses. Ask for details.
6. Most of our frames come with a warranty that includes no cost replacement. Ask around and you'll find other offices make you pay to use their "warranty."
7. We have an awesome office mascot! Come in to say hi to Blondie.
8. We are locally owned and operated, so all money stays local.
Q&A with Dr. Richard Rebuck
Dr. Rebuck Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What are the best ways to wear contact lenses if you have a history of allergies and allergic conjunctivitis? (Click for the answer)
Daily disposable contact lenses are least likely to be contaminated by pollen or other allergens that cause the redness, itching and watering.You may still have to pre-treat your eyes with an allergy eye medicine at least 10 minutes before inserting your contact lenses. In severe cases, you may not be able to wear contact lenses when your allergies are active.
- Sep 24, 2015 - 6 Common Eye Myths Debunked
- Sep 3, 2015 - Protective Sports Eyewear is a Serious Matter
- Aug 30, 2015 - How Pregnancy Affects Vision
- Aug 26, 2015 - Sun Protection and UV Rays
- Aug 16, 2015 - Is Your Baby’s Eye Sight Developing Normally?
- Aug 14, 2015 - All about Contact Lenses
- Jun 11, 2015 - Why Should I Buy Contact Lenses From My Optometrist?
- Jun 3, 2015 - Frames for Kids - Miraflex and Specs4Us
- May 21, 2015 - All About Polarized Eye Wear