Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Rebuck, OD provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctor
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Complete patient forms
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
- Jul 24, 2014 - Be on the Lookout for Vision Problems this Summer Break
- Jul 17, 2014 - Should You Be Worried About Eye Floaters? Yes, and here's why.
- Jun 29, 2014 - Keeping an Eye on Cataracts
- Jun 18, 2014 - Todays Lenses
- May 29, 2014 - High Tech Contacts by Dr. Richard Rebuck