Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Rebuck, OD provides the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctor
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Complete patient forms
- Dry eye syndrome - Dr. Rebuck is an expert in diagnosing and treating this common eye condition
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Q&A with Dr. Richard Rebuck
Dr. Rebuck Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What are the best ways to wear contact lenses if you have a history of allergies and allergic conjunctivitis? (Click for the answer)
Daily disposable contact lenses are least likely to be contaminated by pollen or other allergens that cause the redness, itching and watering.You may still have to pre-treat your eyes with an allergy eye medicine at least 10 minutes before inserting your contact lenses. In severe cases, you may not be able to wear contact lenses when your allergies are active.