Rebuck & Associates Eye Care
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Rebuck & Associates Eye Care, PLLC, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Dr. Richard Rebuck, OD provides the expert care, dry eye and LASIK consultaions, eyewear options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Why Choose Us?
1. Friendly knowledgeable staff that is ready to serve all of your eye care needs.
2. We provide comprehensive medical and routine eye care, including ocular diseases management, and participate with many vision and medical plans.
3. With our modern and advanced instrumentation, we don’t need to refer you to another doctor for most medical eye care. Do you have dry eyes? We can help with that.
4. If you buy your year’s supply of contact lenses here, you save 10% on that purchase and the shipping is free. You also qualify for free trials on most lenses if you happen to lose or tear a few and you also get additional discounts on sunglasses and prescription glasses. Ask for details.
5. There is no air puff here! Ask us why.
6. Most of our frames come with a warranty that includes no cost replacement. Ask around and you’ll find other offices make you pay to use their “warranty.”
7. We are locally owned and operated, so all money stays local.
We are happy to provide the best eye care in Ranson, WV and it surrounding areas of Charles Town, Martinsburg and Shepherdstown.
In Memory of Our Mascot Blondie
As many of you may already know, our mascot, Blondie, recently passed away. Blondie’s presence will be missed in our office. Thank you for all your well wishes, and thank you to everyone who was so kind to her while she was with us.
Diabetes is a very serious condition that affects hundreds of thousands of people every year throughout the world. A person with diabetes suffers from higher than healthy blood sugar levels as a result of the body’s inability either to produce a sufficient amount of insulin or properly absorb the insulin being produced. Unfortunately, beyond the high blood sugar that is a direct result of diabetes, many complications arise as an indirect result of diabetes, particularly when it comes to a person’s eyes.
We accept most insurance & vision plans
- Medical Plans include: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Medicare, Medicaid, West Virginia Family Health, and United Health Care.
- Vision Plans include: EyeMed, Spectera, Davis Vision, NVA, VSP and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
If you don’t see your plan listed, contact us and ask if you are covered.
Mon. & Tue.
9.00 am – 7.30 pm
Wed. & Thur.
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Q&A with Dr. Richard Rebuck
Dr. Rebuck Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What are the best ways to wear contact lenses if you have a history of allergies and allergic conjunctivitis? (Click for the answer)
Daily disposable contact lenses are least likely to be contaminated by pollen or other allergens that cause the redness, itching and watering.You may still have to pre-treat your eyes with an allergy eye medicine at least 10 minutes before inserting your contact lenses. In severe cases, you may not be able to wear contact lenses when your allergies are active.
Seeing Is Vital to the Quality of Your Life
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Name of Practice, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrist provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.